Old 08-08-2005, 06:02 AM
Lady Blacksword

Including breathing, Travis. Please stop for the next five minutes, and
think it over.....
Murri
"Travis" wrote in message
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message RuYEe.2312$9y3.1813@trnddc06
from "Travis" contains
these words:
Michelle wrote:
Hello. I am fairly new to the gardening scene and I am really
enjoying myself. However, I do not do well with bugs and other
creepy crawlers. I am noticing a lot of small frogs. Is there
any type of repellent I can use for hopping creatures?

A heron will take care of the frogs and chickens will take care
of the "bugs".

Travis, if she doesn't do well with tiny creatures, she's hardly
likely to welcome a heron which could peck her eyes out and does
great big poops which smell of decomposed frogs.

Janet

I just never think these things all the way through do I?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5