Old 08-08-2005, 11:58 AM
SVTKate

LOL! Yup, sure is!

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
.. .
: What a cowinkidink, eh?
:
:
: "SVTKate" wrote in message
: nk.net...
: I have two that a neighbo dug up and handed to me a couple of weeks ago.
: They are already blooming, only mine are flourescent pink, she called
the
: 4
: O'Clocks.
: Pretty cool huh!
:
: Kate
:
:
: "Doug Kanter" wrote in message
: ...
: : Thanks, both of you. Yes, by the way, they bloomed late afternoon.
: :
: : "Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
: : ...
: : Mirabilis jalapa, the so called "Four o' Clock".
: :
: : Its a tuberous rooted tender perennial that flowers the first year
: from
: : seed.
: :
: :
: : "Doug Kanter" wrote in message
: : ...
: : http://cards.webshots.com/cp-1033080...43915986jGrvsy
: :
: : Seedlings of this plant were given to me back in June, with no
: : identifying labels. Anyone know who they are? Local garden centers
: are
: : stripped bare, so I haven't been able to match them up with
anything.
: : They just bloomed this week.
: :
: