Old 06-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Doug Kanter

Default ID This Mystery Plant?

http://cards.webshots.com/cp-1033080...43915986jGrvsy

Seedlings of this plant were given to me back in June, with no identifying
labels. Anyone know who they are? Local garden centers are stripped bare, so
I haven't been able to match them up with anything. They just bloomed this
week.

Old 06-08-2005, 03:19 PM
G Henslee

Doug Kanter wrote:
http://eatshit_kanter

Seedlings of this plant were given to me back in June, with no identifying
labels. Anyone know who they are? Local garden centers are stripped bare, so
I haven't been able to match them up with anything. They just bloomed this
week.

Who cares. That chickenshit website is full of popups.
Old 06-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Doug Kanter

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
http://eatshit_kanter

Seedlings of this plant were given to me back in June, with no
identifying labels. Anyone know who they are? Local garden centers are
stripped bare, so I haven't been able to match them up with anything.
They just bloomed this week.

Who cares. That chickenshit website is full of popups.

Block them, moron.

Old 06-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Fragile \Joseph\ Warrior

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
http://cards.webshots.com/cp-1033080...43915986jGrvsy

Seedlings of this plant were given to me back in June, with no identifying
labels. Anyone know who they are? Local garden centers are stripped bare,
so I haven't been able to match them up with anything. They just bloomed
this week.

They look like 4 O'Clocks to me. Do they bloom in the afternoon? Around 4?

They will also reseed right where they are and come back year after year.

Old 06-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Mirabilis jalapa, the so called "Four o' Clock".

Its a tuberous rooted tender perennial that flowers the first year from
seed.

Old 06-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Cableone doesn't have pop-up blocker?

That really sucks.

You should get a different server that does!!!!

"G Henslee" wrote in message
http://eatshit_kanter

Old 07-08-2005, 05:53 PM
TomKan

Outside of the window offering "Join" or "View" I immediately saw the
photos.

Old 08-08-2005, 02:56 AM
SVTKate

I have two that a neighbo dug up and handed to me a couple of weeks ago.
They are already blooming, only mine are flourescent pink, she called the 4
O'Clocks.
Pretty cool huh!

Kate

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
: Thanks, both of you. Yes, by the way, they bloomed late afternoon.
:
: ...

Old 08-08-2005, 11:58 AM
SVTKate

LOL! Yup, sure is!

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
.. .
: What a cowinkidink, eh?
:
:
: "SVTKate" wrote in message
: nk.net...
: I have two that a neighbo dug up and handed to me a couple of weeks ago.
: They are already blooming, only mine are flourescent pink, she called
the
: 4
: O'Clocks.
: Pretty cool huh!
:
: Kate
:
:
: "Doug Kanter" wrote in message
: ...
: : Thanks, both of you. Yes, by the way, they bloomed late afternoon.
: :
: : ...