Old 08-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

You gotta love the sound of the calls...or go nuts if the pond is near
your house. Our toads sound like crickets on speed. The green tree
frogs are much louder and intrusive. The other frogs are more
'traditional' croakers. We are so used to it that they are background
noise to us. Guests don't always take that view!

Enjoy them.

Jim

Lar wrote:
The pond is about a month old now and the resident toad that has hung
around the patio the last couple of years found last night he now has a
place to sing to the night on top of a turtle spitter...
http://arrow-pestcontrol.com/TD1.JPG
Tonight it was ..wow that little guy is really getting after it
tonight, went out to the pond and there were 6 males and one female.
http://arrow-pestcontrol.com/TD2.JPG
LOL getting to wonder when the calls from the neighbors will start.