Old 09-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

In a message dated 8/9/2005 9:17:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

What do you think the bonsai art in two hundred years more?
How about pot, bonsai style, etc.

Hopefully not too different. Maybe some new species, new techniques.
To me Bonsai is about tradition not change.

Bonsai professionals.
I know in Italy has one similar organization who register the professional
in
bonsai...another country?

There is a British Association also. In the US, the BCI and ABS
validate professionals by paying them to present at conferences and putting them on
their speakers list, but there is no formal certification or professionals
organization.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --