Old 09-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Hal

On 8 Aug 2005 20:41:57 -0700, "bbrown9506"
wrote:

Please check out my blog and let me know if you can identify the type
of flower growing in my backyard. i am clueless, but it is absolutely
one of the coolest Flowers I ever saw!

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

There is a variety of passion flower that grows wild along the East
coast and the gulf fritillary lay eggs on it in Georgia. I raise them
in half barrels and train them to a trellis, but they seem to prefer
running wild through the lantana beds and across my walkways.

It is my most productive butterfly larvae plant. I usually have
loads of cats feasting away by this time, but they are late this year
and just beginning to lay eggs. I hope yours proves to be
interesting.

Regards,

Hal