Old 09-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Scooter the Mighty

Alejandro Bedini wrote:
Hi all
What do you think the bonsai art in two hundred years more.

I think some of my bonsais will just start to be looking good about
then.

How about pot, bonsai style, etc.

I don't think there will be any more change than in the last 200 years,
unless people start genetically manipulating the plants with their
futuristic home gene-jockey kits.

by the way, this november all the professional bonsai in Argentina South america
will be a congress with the principal objetives is to create a group of
professionals whom the guides of the schools develop and an organism that
registers the Bonsai professionals.

Cool!

I know in Italy has one similar organization who register the professional in
bonsai...another country?

Best Wishes and many thanks
Alejandro
Chile SA