Old 10-08-2005, 12:24 AM
Jim Scott

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 19:20:19 GMT, PDES wrote:

Newly landscaped garden finished two weeks ago, pond, waterfall, rockery -
the works....and a poxy mole!!! Every night we have to repair the damage
where he has travelled under the gravel beds and matting and emerged
somewhere else!

I've heard that the sonic things are useless and I am under instruction not
to kill it so can anyone offer me a solution? There's a virtual beer in
it!!!

Thanks,

David

Moles do not like anything smelly. In the middle of the molehill, pour:
Jeyes Fluid, old sump oil, the aftershave that your mother-in-law bought
you last xmas etc etc. It won't kill them, but only send them next door )
--
Jim
Tyneside UK