Old 10-08-2005, 01:24 AM
Tumbleweed

"p.mc" sigadd1to wrote in message
Hi

I planted a young honeysuckle a few months ago, and it was growing really
nicely up against a fence till I noticed the foliage was being eaten. At
first I thought it was slugs, but I've never came across any, or noticed
any
tracks, but on a night time raid I found it was covered in earwigs.
I killed as many as I could find, but there is always a few more each time
inspect the plant and a lot of the leaves have been munched. Are they the
culprits of this tale, and if so, is there any tips or something to spray
the plant with to stop further damage.

I would think its more likely its slug/snail or caterpillar damage, and they
are then feeding on the damaged plant remains.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com