Old 10-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Lady Blacksword

Don't mind Cereus. He thinks he's the Goddesses Gift to plat identification.
Just remember the "Cereus validus" is a cactus, so he tends to be a bit
thorny.
Always Question.
Murri
wrote in message
oups.com...
Whoa - calm down buddy. I appreciate you posting, but I loked through
maybe 200 pictures from the link yousent, and as I posted, I couldn't
find any pictures that displayed the stuble along the branch as I have
on my plant. I don't think it's crazy to ask for a second opinion
before I pull up a full bed of something which may end up being an
attractive flower.

Cereus-validus....... wrote:
What an unappreciative jerk. Who are you to question?

The link I gave you had hundreds of pix. Look again, dummy.

wrote in message
oups.com...
The leaves look quite similair, but I can't find a picture of Artemisia
vulgaris with the small starts along the main branch like this has; If
someone else wouldn't mind weighing in before I pull them all up I'd
appreciate it!