Old 10-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Gotta just kill, well everything. Can I?

Chris Bartlett
wrote:
Hello all,

First let me apologize for coming into a gardening forum, a place of
growth, and asking how to do what I need to do...

If I can't kill the offending dog here is what I
do with their crap.

Take it to the owners automobile because throwing
it in their yard allows them to pick it up with a
shovel.
Unscathed, in other words. Lift their windshield
wipers, drop it
onto the windshield, and jam the wipers into it.
This way, they have no
choice but to handle it. Best done on a day when
you can stay home, so you
can call the police when the neighbors come over
to complain.

Dogs are hideous mistakes of nature, harbored by
*other* mistakes of nature.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download