Old 10-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Harry.Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:
Chris Bartlett
wrote:
Hello all,

First let me apologize for coming into a gardening forum, a place of
growth, and asking how to do what I need to do...

If I can't kill the offending dog here is what I
do with their crap.

Take it to the owners automobile because throwing
it in their yard allows them to pick it up with a
shovel.
Unscathed, in other words. Lift their windshield
wipers, drop it
onto the windshield, and jam the wipers into it.
This way, they have no
choice but to handle it. Best done on a day when
you can stay home, so you
can call the police when the neighbors come over
to complain.

Dogs are hideous mistakes of nature, harbored by
*other* mistakes of nature.

My dad used to do something similar with MdDonald's wrappers. His store
on the Boston Post Road in West Haven was maybe two miles down the road
from the 2nd Mickey D's to open in Connecticut. As soon as it opened,
his store yard and driveway began to be littered with the paper wrappers
the chain used in those days.

After a while, he'd gather them up and every couple of weeks, drive up
to McDonald's and dump them in front of that store's door entrance.

These days, of course, if you tried that you'd end up in Gitmo.