Old 10-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Doug Kanter

"Ray Pearson" wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message If I can't kill the
offending dog here is what I
do with their crap.

There is a woman in my neighborhood who walks her dog and for some reason
he thinks my grass is easier on his ass or something, anyway frequently
he dumps in my yard, One time I caught her standing there watching him
drop his load, I walked up to her and asked what her address was, she
asked why, I told her I was going to have to take a big shit later on and
thought I would come down and crap in her yard. Dog hasn't shit in my
yard since

Here's an alternative: Manage 6 clear shots,
reload, wait for the dog's
owner to come outside, and order the scumbag to
lie face down in the dog's
blood while waiting for the cops to arrive. When a
dog bites an innocent
bystander, it's very important to make sure that
the dog's owner suffers
many times more grief than the person who was
bitten. That means you do NOT
shoot the dog just to wound it. You execute it.
Don't ***EVER*** leave a bad
dog alive so its owner has the chance to enjoy the
animal's presence again.
By following this procedure, you also assure that
if the dog owner has kids,
they learn something from the parent's stupidity.
A dead pet is a great
educational tool.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups