Old 11-08-2005, 07:11 AM
gardenlen

g'day,

i'm no expert but going by what i read it is the one most likely to do
well in your climate by the sounds of it hey?

if they went through quarantine then can't see any problems.

not a huge palm not sure about what may happen if their seeds get into
our habitat though.

anyhow that about it from me, you might have to keep us updated hey?

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 02:27:06 GMT, -db-
wrote:

I have some seeds for the Nikau Palm (Rhopasoltylis sapida) which were
declared at quarintine, checked and allowed through. Just noticed that
on the back of the packet, it states "Please do not try to take these
seeds into Australia".

Does anybody know if they are likely to cause problems?

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And