Old 11-08-2005, 03:58 AM
bb

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:38:57 -0400, Doug Kanter
wrote:

If I can't kill the offending dog here is what I
do with their crap.

I had a problem with a new neighbor that moved in across the street.
Seems Mr. New Neighbor didn't like dog crap in his yard so he'd send
his rather well fed, large dog to my yard, twice a day, to take a
human sized crap.

My yard is my space. I love working in my yard, mowing the lawn, just
generally enjoying walking around bare foot. Well, with my new
neighbors method of dealing with his dog's poop, walking bare foot in
my lawn was out, and mowing the lawn was disgusting.

For awhile I solved the problem by picking up said dog's duty with a
shovel and disposing of it in my garbage. Problem was, my garbage,
and an area within 50' of said garbage, smelled like a kennel.

Said new neighbor seemed fond of driving a rather large BMW SUV, and
his wife a Cadillac SUV. They also have a beautiful three car garage
with a fancy paver driveway. I decided to collect the dogs dropping
in a bucket, and every few days dump the pile in the gutter right in
front of their drive way. I got a good bit of pleasure watching the
SUVs drive through the piles of dog doo, smearing it up the beautiful
paver drive way, and into the garage. It didn't take a very long time
for neighbor to figure out it was much easier to pick his dog's crap
up with a shovel from my yard, rather than pressure clean his garage
floor and drive way every few days.

Although we're friendly and speak, nothing was ever said about the
situation, but we both know.

bb