Old 11-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 01:55:45 GMT, "Ulrich M. Reich"
wrote:

Since you seem to the know it all, but trust me do not to have all of the
answers. Too many narrow minded people have to resort to foul language to
make their point, and it was only a suggestion, not a solution. You
obviously don't use rotors otherwise you would know a little bit more about
their applications.

Reread the thread, Gary has difficulty understanding his problem with
popup's, handing him another set of parameters with as general a
recommendation as you passed out is really pretty "narrow minded".

While I agree, they are not the head of choice for
every application, but they do work and if their are faults built into the
system, they can overcome some of those problems.

And create a whole new set.....please read where he found adding a
simple valve to difficult!

BTW I've installed rotors and regularly use them in designs. It would
have been far more useful, for example, to recommend a specific
solution suited to Gary's displayed level of understanding. Like
recommending he consider converting the 1800 heads to rotors using MP
rotators.....

http://www.mprotator.com/

As to language and name calling I apologize for spewing my frustration
when you obviously where not deserving of it!

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold