Old 11-08-2005, 08:04 PM
paghat

In article .com,
wrote:

Sorry:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...3A4044%3A91416

and

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...n=B00062F 62Y

If you can't visit the store personally & assess the "quality," the risk
that it is crap is too great to be worth e-ordering. If you can go sit in
the chairs & judge for yourself how sturdy they are or are not, do that.

I had never even been inside a walmart until a couple years ago, when
finally I was baited into their parking lot because of all the plants out
there getting baked & drying up, so not a good source of plants. The
couple of times I was hornswoggled into believing the price on something
was too good to pass up, it was broken & in the garbage in no time.

I particularly remember a garden electrical extension that was less than
half the price as I'd seen elsewhere. It did seem awfully light as though
it were made out of feathers, & it burned out in no time at all; I guess
i'm lucky it didn't electrocute me. Its replacement a bit pricier at Ace
Hardware had a heftier weight &amp has never been a problem. Also when I
needed an aquarium stand, I set about comparing prices. Walmart's cost WAY
less. But when I went & looked at it, it was practically made out of gum
wrappers it was so insubstantial, & not worth half the cheap price they
put on it.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he