Old 11-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Doug Kanter

He's a gun shmexpert.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1123788585.6b7d2dce18f863cc4042e53922c9ddde@t eranews...
He's also an idiot for sugesting that anybody needs more than two shots to
kill a dog.
Dude must be a really lousy shot......
Murri

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"me" wrote in message
"Ray Pearson" wrote in
:

and when they get there they arrest you and throw you in the joint, it
would be hard to justify killing a dog with 6 rounds for shitting on
your yard. you would be arrested for killing the dog, disturbing the
peace, discharging a firearm in the city and finally probably criminal
recklessness.

Don't forget that many states have gun control laws, animal cruelty
laws,
and whatever else the prosecutor can throw at you if they happen to be
an
animal lover.

Ray was responding to a Smithers, who likes to use my name and reprint
things I've said out of context. For instance, he pretends not to realize
that in rural areas, dogs go the way of Jimmy Hoffa all the time. It's a
common occurrence, and for good reasons. Then, the Smithers assumes that
the same people who assist dogs into heaven would use a weapon in a
typical neighborhood of 1/8 acre lots.

The Smithers may be safely ignored.