Old 03-12-2002, 05:17 PM
Peter Crosland

Default hiding ugly gas tanks: regulations

LOL. But to return to the original thread, I'm not concerned about
emergency access. The firemen can trample across my flower beds with my
blessing if my gas tank is about to blow up! Its the gas supply company
that is being awkward.
Anita

Quite seriously the gas company have a legal obligation under Health and
Safety legislation, as do you, to ensure that their employees can fill the
tank in a safe manner without any impediments to access. It would be well
worth asking your local fire brigade for advice as to what is, and more
important what is not, acceptable.