Old 03-12-2002, 05:11 PM
hugh

Default hiding ugly gas tanks: regulations

In article , Peter Crosland
writes
As well as access for filling or routine maintenance you need to make sure
there is ample access for the fire brigade in case of an emrgency. The
company are probably quite within their rights to request changes.

There are regulations which apply to all installations regarding
clearances and I think the 80cm quoted for one trellis will be less than
the minimum. For further info go to www.lpga.co.uk. (LP Gas Association)
If you still have no luck come back and I will get in touch with someone
who knows about these things - he installs tanks for many of these
suppliers.

Don't bother with the Fire Brigade - last time I spoke to them on the
subject they hadn't a clue about the regs.
--
hugh