Old 13-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Phil L

:: Hi,
::
:: We've a couple of plants growing at the end of our garden and aren't
:: sure what they are (they're quite tall).
::
:: I've uploaded a pic of its leaves and berries at the following;
::
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dotsy....db.jpg&.src=ph
::
:: If anyone has a chance could they have a quick look and let us know
:: what they think it is (and if we should be nervous about the berries
:: being eaten by our toddler...)
::
:: Thanks,
::
:: Darragh

solanum_dulcamara, a cousin of deadly nightshade, although not as toxic, you
would be wise to get rid of it now before anything happens as the berries
are still nasty and not safe where toddlers are concerned.

http://www.first-nature.com/flowers/..._dulcamara.htm

There's some better pictures he

http://snipurl.com/gx62

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.