Old 14-08-2005, 06:12 AM
Michael Corby

It's grown into a funny shape. It's not weeping neatly all around, instead
there is a big weeping section added on, coming out of the top, like a big
green tumor. And it's much too big for the lawn. I preferred it when it
was smaller - in *diameter*.
Mike

"Terry Collins" wrote in message
Michael Corby wrote:
I realise now's the time to do it, but I'm anxious to do it properly so
that I don't ruin the shape. My husband is keen on a Texas Chainsaw
Massacre, but I don't feel that is wise.

It's a mature plant - we've lived here for 8 years and it was mature when
we bought the house. It's huge and occupies most of our pocket
handkerchief backgarden! We've got the prunings collection on Monday, so
I'd be glad of your advice today!

Why do you want to prune it?