Old 14-08-2005, 01:46 PM
dusty

Thanks ray
the plants have previously bloomed as there is a cut off spike stub on the
old growth of each plant. 2 plants have 3 back bulbs each and one new
growth each which are aproaching the size of the back bulbs. the third
plant has 4 back bulbs and 2 new growths between 1/2 to 3/4 the size of the
back bulbs.
I use an automatic overhead low pressure watering system. (Farmtek) in
winter it waters twice a week. in summer I set it for three or four times a
week depending how hot and dry it is. This setting is best for my Catts
which I have way too many of. I have auto vents opens (72F) and a 16 inch
fan runs at (75F)
Feeding; I use schultz orchid food 1/2 tsp per gallon in a 2 gallon pump
sprayer once a month and spray everything after a watering event.
That's about it, I now have to get back to repotting my Catt.jungle
thanks again
dusty