Old 14-08-2005, 04:16 PM
Sandram Sandram is offline
Registered User

Location: South Yorkshire
Question

[quote]Hi, Looks like you've worked hard in the garden. I did my garden last year, half lawn & half bark. I pressume you laid a liner under the bark? I also sprayed the ground with weedkiller first & now only have containers (less weeding).. I don't understand the soil in your bark? Where has it come from? All I do with mine is occationally rake over the trodden bits to even the coverage & a spray of weed killer on the offending weed when one appears.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Anderson

Hi, Looks like you've worked hard in the garden. I did my garden last year, half lawn & half bark. I pressume you laid a liner under the bark? I also sprayed the ground with weedkiller first & now only have containers (less weeding).. I don't understand the soil in your bark? Where has it come from? All I do with mine is occationally rake over the trodden bits to even the coverage & a spray of weed killer on the offending weed when one appears
Attached Thumbnails
Maintaining areas of chip/bark-garden-2005.jpg