Old 15-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Hal

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:37:44 GMT, "Ray"
wrote:

I'm sure that the vine will attempt a comeback. My question is, when I see
the first grape leaves, can I spray them with a herbicide -- being very
careful, of course, not to hit any plants we want to keep.

What kind of herbicide should I use?

I don't believe you are going to have much success at spraying a few
leaves. There won't be enough sprayed surface to absorb the amount
of herbicide it will take to kill a strong vine.

Do a Google search for your county "extension service agent". You
may need to include the state in the search, but a couple try's should
put you in contact with someone familiar with your vine, location and
the best way to resolve your problem.

Regards,

Hal