Old 16-08-2005, 12:49 AM
User Example

I do run the lawnmower over the ones in the grass but most of them are
in the mulch around the tree. I can't mow those. And besides, they
grow much faster than the grass so they look ugly.

Gary Brady wrote:
User Example wrote:

I have a Bradford Pear tree in my front yard. All around the tree
there are little sprouts popping up from the roots. I have tried
cutting them back but they just come back thicker. I have tried
covering up the roots more but that doesn't help. Is there anything I
can do to stop these things? I am at the point of considering just
cutting down the tree and planting something else.

Just run the lawnmower over them.

Gary Brady