Old 16-08-2005, 03:24 AM
SVTKate

psst...
hey you

I have several that came up volunteer this year. My neighbors call them
"Hummingbird vines"
I am told that they are quite prolific and I have gotten seeds from pods on
one of the vines already.
They sure are pretty!

Want some seeds?

Kate

wrote in message
ps.com...
: Marsha wrote:
: I have this and it seems your doing just fine. Mine here in Fl comes
back
: every year and it does spread
: wrote in message
: oups.com...
: This is the variety I'm talking about.
:
: http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/11365/
:
: I just planted a small and beat-up example (picked it up on sale for a
: buck). It already a few flowers blooming and seems to have taken well
: to the site I selected -- full sun, sandy top soil, and at the top of
: retaining wall. Anyone have any tips or advice they'd like to share
on
: growing this vine?
:
:
: North FL? Does it come back from seed or the root?
:
: Patrick
: