Old 16-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Spud Demon

"Toni" writes in article dated Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:50:10 -0400:

"Spud Demon" wrote in message
My grass is growing sideways across my sidewalk and into the street. With
240' of sidewalk, this is 720' of "edge" that I have to trim (both sides

of
the sidewalk plus one side of the street). I have an electric string
trimmer, but it will take me all day with that. There is thatch and dirt
encroaching on the sidewalk.

Any recommendations for a tool (gas or electric) to take care of this
quickly?

An edger?

OK... followup question: What kind do you have, and is it any good?

--Spud Demon spud_demon -at- thundermaker.net