Old 16-08-2005, 07:15 PM
dps

Vox Humana wrote:
... I have the same set-up, different brand. It's OK for my small yard, but I
wouldn't want to maintain 700+ feet of edging...

I use it on garden row borders, around 2600 ft total (commercial cut
flowers/herbs) at probably 2 or 3 week intervals. I run through a edger
blade every year or so, but they only cost around $3

...I don't have much luck
edging with the string trimmer. I always manage to mutilate the lawn and
the string pelts me with all the debris that migrates to the edge

That's one reason I got the edger attachment. It's also the reason I
recommended eye protection.