Old 16-08-2005, 09:29 PM
NCG NCG is offline
Registered User

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Amano. He's clearly talented and has done more for the planted aquarium than anybody else, but his aquascapes look a bit too sterile to me.

As for the ADA equipment, I've not seen them anywhere in Britain, but www.aquaessentials.co.uk are selling hand-crafted CO2 diffusers and bubble counters which are excellent. I have bought a diffuser from them and not only do I sometimes forget I have one (as I don't see it at all), it also works much better than anything I've had before. Worth taking a look, especially as they're on sale now.