Old 16-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Bob Hobden

"Stewart Robert Hinsley" wrote
after Bob Hobden writes

Steve wrote

Hello, can you please help in the identification of the beautiful
flower
which has appeared in our garden, I unclose two photo's to hopefully
help
you!

Steve, this is a non-binary newsgroup so you photos will be stripped out
by
most servers and few if any of us will see them. Either post them onto
your
own web page (most ISP's give you some web space)or post to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and tell us where they are.

He posted through GardenBanter. If he uses their interface appropriately
his post ends up with a link to copies on their webspace. (Not being a
GardenBanter user I don't know what hoops he has to jump through, but I've
seen other posts via GardenBanter with such links.)
--

Damn. I should have spotted that.

--
Regards