Old 15-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Registered User

Default Flower Identification

Hello, can you please help in the identification of the beautiful flower
which has appeared in our garden, I unclose two photo's to hopefully help
you!
Many thanks.
Steve.
Old 15-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Bob Hobden

Steve wrote

Hello, can you please help in the identification of the beautiful
flower
which has appeared in our garden, I unclose two photo's to hopefully
help
you!

Steve, this is a non-binary newsgroup so you photos will be stripped out by
most servers and few if any of us will see them. Either post them onto your
own web page (most ISP's give you some web space)or post to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and tell us where they are.

regards
Bob.

Old 15-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

In message , Bob Hobden
writes

Steve wrote

Hello, can you please help in the identification of the beautiful
flower
which has appeared in our garden, I unclose two photo's to hopefully
help
you!

Steve, this is a non-binary newsgroup so you photos will be stripped out by
most servers and few if any of us will see them. Either post them onto your
own web page (most ISP's give you some web space)or post to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and tell us where they are.

regards
Bob.

He posted through GardenBanter. If he uses their interface appropriately
his post ends up with a link to copies on their webspace. (Not being a
GardenBanter user I don't know what hoops he has to jump through, but
I've seen other posts via GardenBanter with such links.)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
Old 16-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Bob Hobden

"Stewart Robert Hinsley" wrote
after Bob Hobden writes

Steve wrote

[...]

Damn. I should have spotted that.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 17-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Bob Hobden

"Stewart Robert Hinsley" wrote
He posted through GardenBanter. If he uses their interface appropriately
his post ends up with a link to copies on their webspace. (Not being a
GardenBanter user I don't know what hoops he has to jump through, but I've
seen other posts via GardenBanter with such links.)

I've been onto the Gardenbanter site directly and still don't find any
photos so, Steve, please put those photos somewhere they can be seen like
your own web pages or alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and if you don't know
how to access Newsgroups like that directly without using Gardenbanter then
mail me using my "reply" address and I'll gladly talk you through it.

Old 25-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden
Steve wrote

Hello, can you please help in the identification of the beautiful
flower
which has appeared in our garden, I unclose two photo's to hopefully
help
you!

Steve, this is a non-binary newsgroup so you photos will be stripped out by
most servers and few if any of us will see them. Either post them onto your
own web page (most ISP's give you some web space)or post to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and tell us where they are.

regards
Bob.
Many thanks to all that have replied so quickly to my previous message.
I am just a little stupid at getting things to work sometimes!!!
I am now trying to post the photo of it in my PWP, just hope it goes ok.
If anyone can tell me what this flower is it would be of great assistance to me!
Thanks.
Steve.
http://www.superfox.pwp.blueyonder....01/unknown1.jpg

http://www.superfox.pwp.blueyonder....01/unknown2.jpg