Old 17-08-2005, 05:39 AM
Grae

Hi
try aquatic life aquariums
http://www.aquaticlifeaquariums.com.au/
i found them cheaper than aquaria
Graeme
"Justin" wrote in message
I normally get mine from aquaria Aust as well, but this time they were out
of potassium, last time they were out of both nitrogen and phosphourous...
I live in Victoria and i go to about 5 different aquariums and none of

them
have the product... Nor are looking at stocking it unfortunately...

They either stock dupla, which i sometimes use or the generic ones.

"Jake" wrote in message
Quote: "but there is only one place in Australia that
sells the seachem products and they are out of Seachem K at the moment
and"

Justin, there are lots of places in Australia that stock Seachem. I get
mine
from Aquaria Australia Warehouse http://www.aquaria.com.au/catalog/

but
lot of my LFS stock it, especially the larger shops.