Old 17-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Bob Hobden

"Stewart Robert Hinsley" wrote
He posted through GardenBanter. If he uses their interface appropriately
his post ends up with a link to copies on their webspace. (Not being a
GardenBanter user I don't know what hoops he has to jump through, but I've
seen other posts via GardenBanter with such links.)

I've been onto the Gardenbanter site directly and still don't find any
photos so, Steve, please put those photos somewhere they can be seen like
your own web pages or alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and if you don't know
how to access Newsgroups like that directly without using Gardenbanter then
mail me using my "reply" address and I'll gladly talk you through it.

--
Regards
Bob