Old 19-08-2005, 04:15 AM
gconn77

Thank you for your feedback. You seem very intelligent. I always love
stimulating feedback. Especially when someone barks a lot without a
cause and provides no effort to back up his bark.

I have a garden and house plant community forum. If people want to
visit, great... if people do not... their choice. The journey of my
community depends on me being selective... In all honest, you are
trying to belittle me in public... but what is funny is how this
reflects on your intelligence and your character. If you have more
knowledge than me, or other people in an online community... that is
fine... but what you do that spoils your character is acting like you
are better than other people.

I don't know everything about plants.... nor do you know anything about
me and how well I thought or did not think something out. Everything
you are saying is being driven by your personal believe in your life,
that you are superman and everyone else is stupid. For that belief you
are doomed and will fail.

- Garry
- The Garden and House Plant Forum
- http://gconn77.com