Old 19-08-2005, 02:56 PM
gconn77

Like I said... you can't even back a word you say... your words mean
nothing. So now, again you speak garbage... but now adding name
calling. You are such a smart person! Oh... and you predict the future
now! Wow..... you sure have made a lot for yourself in life! You even
have established a bedtime for me!! Wow.... thank you!

Only thing I can say, is be patient... wait a year and see how wrong
you will be! So keep wasting your time, making effortless comments that
have no backbone.... keep advertising your weak character and
challenged intelligence. I think is is so funny. You are weak and can't
support a word you speak. So sad.