Old 19-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Cereus-validus.......

What a brave soldier you are!!

I will believe you after you finally find those "weapons of mass
destruction".

Until then, talk is cheap. You just can't win by intimidation, Gomer.

The odds are against you website succeeding, especially since you are just
providing "the same old gas" and people are already able to find what they
like somewhere else. By next year, you will only be another distant memory
like all the others who have failed. You may as well give up now before you
fall too much in debt.

"gconn77" wrote in message
ups.com...
Like I said... you can't even back a word you say... your words mean
nothing. So now, again you speak garbage... but now adding name
calling. You are such a smart person! Oh... and you predict the future
now! Wow..... you sure have made a lot for yourself in life! You even
have established a bedtime for me!! Wow.... thank you!

Only thing I can say, is be patient... wait a year and see how wrong
you will be! So keep wasting your time, making effortless comments that
have no backbone.... keep advertising your weak character and
challenged intelligence. I think is is so funny. You are weak and can't
support a word you speak. So sad.