Old 20-08-2005, 02:31 AM
SVTKate

*jaw dropping and hitting the deaktop*
THUNK

I thought it was a creamic or stone tile.
*sigh*

now I have to go kick the cat.

thanks Rick

Kate

"Rick" wrote in message
: Nothing special about that tile. Self stick, probably got it at Home
Depot.
: It replaces some lame mousepad type thing that came with the rolltop desk.
: --
: Rick
:
: "SVTKate" wrote in message
: nk.net...
: OT here Rick, I'd REALLY like to know more about that tile behind the oak
: branch.
: Sure is pretty and I am getting ready to do my kitchen.
:
: Kate
:
:
: "Rick" wrote in message
: ...
:: Anyone seen this before? My neighbors tree has these odd, hard nodules
:: forming on most of the leaves of his oak tree. A Google search came up
: bare,
:: but I'm not sure what to search for anyway. It seems to drop bunches of
:: leaves all summer, still connected to twigs. Otherwise looks healthy.
:: http://www.rauth.com/pix/oakleaves.jpg
:: Thanks,
:: Rick
::