Old 20-08-2005, 07:35 AM
gconn77

I like a challenge. As far as debt??? What are you talking about
man!!! Open Source all the way... Additionally, I am not like
others.... again... you label me as a spammer.... so most people
labeled as spammers... spam, and never come back... I actually enjoy
reading in this newsgroup. So, for what it means... I do apologize for
making the post. I didn't intend to create a little thread war here...
spam I always believed was... click here... go here... do this.... do
that.... I tried to simply write a message (which is true) that I am
looking for a few people that could help out on the forum. So, if that
is against the rules... honestly sorry about that, and it won't
disregard the rules here in the future. I really don't want to burn
bridges here, and don't want to burn one with you. Seriously.

Now with that said... LOL... a litte humor, we can do a follow up on
this in a year!