Old 21-08-2005, 01:39 AM
Bourne Identity

On 20 Aug 2005 06:58:15 -0700, "simy1" wrote:

Thanks. I already have five hoophouses, two of them walk-in made of
rebar. I was looking for something better insulated, and with shelves
for the seedlings.

The you need at least 700 dollars, at the very lowest level and that
would be for a very tiny house, about 6x8 made of polycarb, and that's
if you shop around for a very long time. You don't need to start
watermelons in pots, blocks, cell packs or plug trays. But varieties
sold for short season, if that's the problem. Vesey Seed and Johnny
Seeds are two places which sell a great selection for short season
crops.