Old 22-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Kay

In article , likeregularchic
writes

Hello,

I know absolutely nothing about gardening and I want to grow some
indoor potted plants, but I cant find anywhere to buy bags of compost
from. I've looked in all the nearby shops that i think might have it
but they dont. I have no car so i cant travel to b&q or homebase since
they're too far away. I'm in manchester so if anyone knows anywhere I
can get some in the city centre it'd really help.

Morrisons, both the supermarket and their garages
--
Kay