Old 22-08-2005, 07:20 PM
WaltA

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:23:45 +0000 (UTC), "Mike"
wrote:

The following question was put up on another group/forum I subscribe to and
I wonder how this newsgroup would answer it: (******* shows deletion
of theme of group)

"Sat here on a dull Sunday evening with no ******* to look forward to (

Pondering, and was thinking about my 6 ideal dinner companions (not
including spouses):"

Who are your 6? By the way, can be dead or alive.

6 dead dinner guests ?
Doesn't sound like a bundle of fun to me.
Or do you mean we can invite 6 who we hope might be dead after eating
our plate de jour of roast potato-fruits avec le sauce Hemlock ?

Perhaps the ***** group is necrophilia annonymouses ?

and I checked to see if this was one of those xposted trolls we have
had of late, but no, seems that you were 'serious' !!