Old 22-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Gideon

I don't know where to locate one, but I know that what you are
seeking is available somewhere. A former neighbor had a pruner
with a pole that came in three wooden sections. When all three
sections were used, the reach was pretty amazing. Obviously,
the pruner was heavy and difficult to use unless it was held relatively
vertical.

The neighbor was Japanese and he may have brought the pruner
with him when he moved to the U.S.

If you can't locate one with the reach that you want, then you certainly
could build your own pole pruner.

Good luck,
Gideon

tomkanpa wrote:

The longest reach tree pruner I've been able to find is a Fiskar that
extends to about 13'.

Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes a longer one??