Old 22-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Steve

"Jupiter" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:45:46 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:34:45 GMT, "Clair Pepper"
wrote:

I know this is really really off topic and I m sure there will be a few
rants about it, but I am looking to rehome my cat. We live in

Leicester. I
have already contacted the RSPCA and they have said that they cannot

take
her in until October. Anyone got any ideas? Anyone want her? I do not

want
any money for her I feel that ensuring she gets a good home is far

better
than money.
Thanks in advance
Clair XX

p.s just to let you know I have crossposted to other groups to

Have you tried uk.rec.gardening?

There are, of course, lots of people in this group who really
appreciate visiting cats in their gardens and would love to have one
of their very own.

They are compostable ;)