Old 22-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Really really OT

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:34:45 GMT, "Clair Pepper"
wrote:

I know this is really really off topic and I m sure there will be a few
rants about it, but I am looking to rehome my cat. We live in Leicester.
have already contacted the RSPCA and they have said that they cannot take
her in until October. Anyone got any ideas? Anyone want her? I do not
want
any money for her I feel that ensuring she gets a good home is far better
than money.
Thanks in advance
Clair XX

p.s just to let you know I have crossposted to other groups to

Have you tried uk.rec.gardening?
--
Martin

LOL!

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Old 22-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Mike

Have you tried the Old People's Homes? Try the one on Thurncourt Road or
Goodwood Road for starters.

Mike

Old 22-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Mike

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:02:36 +0000 (UTC), "Mike"
wrote:

Have you tried the Old People's Homes? Try the one on Thurncourt Road or
Goodwood Road for starters.

Is that your home, Mike?
--
Martin

If you don't know that I live on the Isle of Wight, then you must have had
your head in the sand for a very long time.

Oh!! It was supposed to be funny!!!!!!!!
..
..
..
Don't give up the day job :-(

Old 22-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Jupiter

wrote:

I know this is really really off topic and I m sure there will be a few
rants about it, but I am looking to rehome my cat. We live in Leicester. I
have already contacted the RSPCA and they have said that they cannot take
her in until October. Anyone got any ideas? Anyone want her? I do not want
any money for her I feel that ensuring she gets a good home is far better
than money.
Thanks in advance
Clair XX

p.s just to let you know I have crossposted to other groups to

Have you tried uk.rec.gardening?

There are, of course, lots of people in this group who really
appreciate visiting cats in their gardens and would love to have one
of their very own.

Old 22-08-2005, 09:23 PM
sam

wrote:

I know this is really really off topic and I m sure there will be a few
rants about it, but I am looking to rehome my cat. We live in Leicester. I
have already contacted the RSPCA and they have said that they cannot take
her in until October. Anyone got any ideas? Anyone want her? I do not want
any money for her I feel that ensuring she gets a good home is far better
than money.
Thanks in advance
Clair XX

p.s just to let you know I have crossposted to other groups to

Have you tried uk.rec.gardening?

You are evidently no gardener,Martin.

Old 22-08-2005, 09:51 PM
compo

but I am looking to rehome my cat.

Try the local Cats Protection League. The local vet surgery will know
the number. Another option is to place a printed advert in the vet
surgery. Many vets allow such advertising.

--
Cheers,

Compo.
Old 22-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Steve

wrote:

I know this is really really off topic and I m sure there will be a few
rants about it, but I am looking to rehome my cat. We live in

Leicester. I
have already contacted the RSPCA and they have said that they cannot

take
her in until October. Anyone got any ideas? Anyone want her? I do not

want
any money for her I feel that ensuring she gets a good home is far

better
than money.
Thanks in advance
Clair XX

p.s just to let you know I have crossposted to other groups to

Have you tried uk.rec.gardening?

There are, of course, lots of people in this group who really
appreciate visiting cats in their gardens and would love to have one
of their very own.

They are compostable ;)