Old 10-12-2002, 05:01 PM
Ken Riley

Default Lemons & Oranges from Pips ?

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:15:58 -0000, "Sue & Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Joan wrote in message
,
We are currently carrying in and out of the conservatory (out in the
evening into the warm living room, back into the light conservatory
for the day) a 12inch twig.

(snip)

Sounds a bit like bad news Joan, especially considering the time it's taken
to slowly die off.

(snip)
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. I'll pull it out of the pot
tomorrow and have a look at the roots, inspect it for scale and RSM,
give it a good wash under the tap, repot it into fresh ericaceous
conpost, keep it pretty dry and leave it in one place. That about
sums up all the advice. If it survives all that it'll be one tough
plant!!

Joan in Bramhall (Cheshire)