Old 23-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Bob Hobden

"sam" wrote
My greenhouse toms have been devasted this year by leaf mosiac virus.Last
winter I took out the top spit and brought in soil from my organic
vegatable garden, at the same time washing down the greenhouse interior
with Jeyes Fluid, but all to no avail.Brandywine is badly affected,also
Green Zebra and to a lesser extent Shirley.The fruit is unaffected except
without healthy leaves no more are setting.What can I do? What about
garlic companion planting? It has worked quite well against blackspot on
roses but I am not sure if it is a good companion for tomatoes.I feel
shattered.

Do you smoke?

--
Regards