Old 25-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Bill Stock

"MAG" wrote in message
.net...
In article ,
says...

"MAG" wrote in message
.net...

(snip)
I pull up a couple hits showing indeed this capacitor is commonly used
with MH transformer circuitry, but haven't found a place that actually
sells just the capacitors.

Why not just get a new capacitor with the same specs? Good luck.

Any help in finding an online source (in the US) appreciated.

Right. That's what I want to do. Doesn't have to be the Magnetek one.
But it needs to be the same shape/dimensions, or within a few mm, to fit
properly in the case.

I called up Hamilton Technologies, who manufacture the lighting
enclosure, and they'll sell me the capacitors for $27 each. Seems kinda
pricey.

Marc

Assuming you know the part# or (voltage, mfd, style) you might try:

www.digikey.com

www.jameco.com

www.rpelectronics.com

http://www.allelectronics.com/