Old 24-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Amos E Wolfe

"likeregularchic" wrote in
message ...

Hi,

I'm not exactly elderly, no. I've looked on b&q and homebase websites
and can't find it there but if you could give me a link or something it
help. There arent any shops within a bus ride away either so a place in
the city centre would be best.

Our local Morrisons and Tescos both have smallish bags of compost on offer -
there should be one near your town. Our local ASDA for example is a
reasonable distance but offers a free bus, maybe yours does too. Give them a
call before you go - they are very friendly - I once needed to go shopping
shortly after moving to a small village in Norfolk. The woman in Customer
Services in Tesco's gave me directions by phone when I got lost halfway
there!

-=# Amos E Wolf #=-