Old 25-08-2005, 11:39 PM
V_coerulea

That's true. Actually lots that aren't in the catalog. They had some 3 gal
Gramm scriptum v. citrinum 'Hihimanu' in full bloom for $75 minus 40%. Den
varieties in 5-6" pots (2-3' tall) for $5. Many others in addition to their
catalog. I really got off cheap this time at $230 (including supplies)
because I've purchased so many of the others before. I got a dugup of Paph
Pinocchio with a 16"+ LS for $7.50 and a Dtps Newberry Parfait 'Picotee'
with 10" LS also for $7.50.
Their sale continues tomorrow and Sat. If you need to plan ahead, they
repeat the sale at Christmas time and again in the spring. Good growing!
Gary

"?" wrote in message
rg...
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:43:14 -0400 in
V_coerulea
wrote:
Anyone in the Southeast US within range of South Carolina, don't forget
this
is the week of Carter&Holmes summer sale (10-40% off) this Thurs-Sat.
They
provide lunch if you email in advance. Break out those catalogs or just
go
to http://www.carterandholmes.com/index.shtml Just bring 1 charge card.
The
danger is too great if you bring more.

And remember they have some things not in the catalog...

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil